quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

com amor



por Marianne Wiliamson

''December 30, 2010

One more year is almost past. The year ahead lies before us like a newborn child, fresh with possibilities, its history not yet written. And as with a child we must be very careful, for its future will reflect either our wisdom or our lack thereof.

Spiritually, every moment is a new beginning. We enter into it with either an open heart or an unloving attitude, voting with our consciousness from a slate of infinite possibilities. Standing on the brink of a new year, let's feel the joy but also the sacred solemnity of our extraordinary power to design the future.

New Year's prayers carry more miraculous power than do New Year's resolutions. Forgiving ourselves and others for the casual unkindness of an unconscious moment; for time wasted in self-pity that could have been used to create something true and beautiful; for lack of gratitude for blessings and privileges.

Dedicating ourselves to the purification of our hearts... seeking to stop the chronic indulgence of our weaknesses, and the power to embody our God-given strengths.


Lists can be helpful:
I ask forgiveness for....
I grant forgiveness for....
For I would carry none of that burden on my heart into the new year...
And another one:
I pray that this or that aspect of my personality be healed, transmuted, miraculously dissolved as I enter the new year...
I pray to embody the perfection of my divine potential, as a blessing on myself and others...

This is the moment of the year when we inhabit inwardly both sunset and sunrise. God created them both, but we ourselves decide how to paint them. Next year will bring whatever next year brings, but what we bring TO it will make all the difference. And the greatest thing we can bring to it is our love.''

Fiquem Bem.

Sem comentários: