sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2013

how we are

National Geographic

''You can travel great distances, but still stay where you are.

Sometimes we spend our lives running from one place to the next, but remain the same person.

This is why the same types of situations, people, and chaos seem to follow us wherever we go until we discover the lessons we are meant to learn and make an inner change.

Personal growth has little to do with where we are, and everything to do with how we are''.

by Heyuda Berg


 

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content
for yourself? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

Also visit my blog post - http://www.richrollers.com

adriana cláudia disse...

Thank you.
Usually, the contents of this blog, come naturally to me, in my day. I come across with some texts, docs, músics, etc that I consider valid, arrange and combine the the contents, so I post them. Thats how it works.
Thanks again for your offer and visits.